This Policy does not form part of any employment contract or contract to provide services.
1. Types of Personal Information We Handle
We collect, store, and use various types of Personal Information through the application and recruitment process or during the relevant engagement or employment with us. We collect this information either directly from you or, where applicable, from another person or entity, such as an employment agency or consultancy, background check provider, or other referral sources.
The type of information we collect about you may include, where applicable:
- Identification and contact information such as full name, permanent residence, home and business addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
- Professional or employment-related information, including:
- Recruitment or employment information such as information included in a resume, cover letter, or otherwise provided through any application or engagement process.
- Career information such as job titles; work history; work dates and locations; information about skills, qualifications, experience, publications, speaking engagements, and preferences (e.g., mobility, relocation, career path); and professional memberships.
- Education information such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, training courses, publications, and transcript information.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We collect, use, share, and store Personal Information for the purpose of recruitment, including interviewing, selecting, and hiring new staff.
3. With Whom We Share or Disclose Personal Information
We share or disclose workforce Personal Information internally to people within GoGuardian, including hiring manager(s) and human resources for purposes described in this Policy.
4. How to Contact Us About this Policy
If you have questions about the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information, please email email@example.com.